Oil & Energy
We understand what it takes to operate in challenging environments offshore in Norway and the Nordics. Different missions have specific requirements, be it in the oil and gas industry, energy, search and rescue or other offshore operations.
The Bell 525 is perfect for the Nordic climate and for use in the following types of missions:
Technology designed for the 21st century, provides a smooth ride when you work offshore. Bell 525 combines low vibrations, a comfortable cabin and an airframe designed for reliability.
- 29% quieter than S-92 in most flight conditions
- Main gear box (60 min dryrun designed to meet strictest EASA rules for loss of lubrication)
- Cruise speed ?
- Simple emergency evacuation. One seat away from egress.
- Lowest maintenance cost per flight hour in its class
- 21% lower CO2 emissions per passenger/nautical mile and 30% lower fuel consumption compared to S-92.
- Part-29 certification
- Fly-by-wire flight controls significantly reduces mechanical complexity
- 5 blades
- First rotorcraft designed utilizing MSG-3 process
- ARC Horizon flight deck
- 5000+ flight hour overhaul intervals to reduce direct maintenance cost (DMC)
Bell 429 is fast and comfortable aircraft with advanced avionics and systems monitoring suite ensures outstanding maintainability and aircraft readiness to travel, particularly suited for harsh conditions. Bell 429 has been designed to protect the airframe and components from sea spray and salty air. Ideal for all missions be it:
- Windfarm operations offshore and onshore
- Fish farms
Safety and comfort were at the forefront of the Bell 429 design. The flotation system has been designed from the outset to meet the requirements for ditching certification for those operators who require it.
- Exceptional speed and class leading performance
- Max speed: 278 km/h
- Passengers: 1+7
- Cargo hook capasity: 1361 kg
- Avionics: Garmin GTN-650/750